Call for Submissions
Association of Teacher Educators- KANSAS
Members of ATE-K are invited to submit manuscripts for publication in The Advocate, the journal for the Association of Teacher Educators- Kansas.
The Advocate is a journal for professional practice for teacher educators, which includes both classroom teachers who work with student interns, administrators and district personnel who mentor teacher candidates and practicing teachers and university instructors/ professors who are preparing teacher candidates.
The lead author of any submitted manuscript must be a current member of ATE-K at the time of submission. Membership registration is $20.00 for the academic year (Sept. 1-July 31). Membership registration form can be found here. ATE-K Membership Form
The Advocate is seeking high quality manuscripts representing:
- Research Studies (including theoretical framework, methodology, data analysis, results)
- Best Practices & Reflections
- Position Papers regarding current issues, experiences
- Informative papers that examine new technologies that enhance teacher preparation and mentoring
- Literature Reviews that provide deeper understanding of the field
- Information regarding policy and practices that support and advocate for high quality teacher preparation, recruitment and retention.
- Book Reviews
- Professional Learning Support
Fall/ Winter Issue deadline October 1st (published in November)
Spring/Summer Issue deadline April 1st (published in May)
Additional details for submission and can be found here: The Advocate
Questions? Please contact:
Dr. Gary Andersen, Co-Editor, email@example.com
Dr. Laurie Curtis, Co-Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org